We are located in Maggie Valley, NC just west of Lake Junaluska in Waynesville, just a little ways from I-40, the Great Smokey Mountain Expressway and US-441 S. We are across from a snow-tubing area, just up the road from our local Ski Resort and so much more.
Brooksong is only minutes away from these seasonal attractions and more!
* Blue Ridge Parkway Mile Post 455.7 (3 miles)(See link below)
* The Oconoluftee Visitor Center, eastern entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (18 miles)
* The Qualla Boundary, home of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, at Cherokee (15 miles)
* Ghost Town Amusement Park, Biltmore Estate, Vanderbilt home in Asheville (40 minutes)
* Cataloochee Ski Area (5 miles)
* Smoky Mountains Railroad - Dillsboro (20 miles)
* Harrah's Cherokee Casino (15 miles)
* Whitewater rafting
* Horseback riding
* Snow Tubing
* Shopping in Maggie Valley and Waynesville.
* Many scenic mountain drives and waterfalls